What a HOT and sunny Day for October --- WHEW!

Miss M
On a very bright, sunny, and warm Saturday morning, I arrived, after a little mix-up (which still makes me laugh!) at the grandparents' house of a pretty cute little 2 year old. She had the personality to match her adorable little looks and I recognized it as similar to my own little Tate's... so I definitely had some fun with her! I brought along a hat for her to play with and she ended up owning that thing! She did not want to take it off... but Mom was able to get it off enough to get a few bow pictures in :)










The Ralph's
Then in the afternoon, when it became even WARMER, I met up with some friends of ours from our Purdue days that were in town from Peoria, Illinois visiting family... and wanting to get their pics taken by me!!! I felt so special :) They were AWESOME troopers, though... a lot better than I would have been if it were ME getting MY pictures taken in 87 degree weather in sweaters and jeans and all the while being attacked by mosquitos (grr)!!! I felt so bad, but they hung in there and I think we definitely got a few for the Christmas cards :) Enjoy the sneak peeks... all will be posted to your smugmug galleries by the end of next week, middle of the following at the latest. Thank you to both families for choosing me!


my absolute favorite...







The Ralph Family  – (October 17, 2008 at 12:05 PM)  

What GREAT looking people! Ha! Love them... Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks again!

...  – (October 27, 2008 at 12:16 PM)  

I agree... beautiful fam ya got there Mrs. Ralph :) I should have everything up in your gallery this Friday, I'm sorry I'm so slow... I got major slammed and we've been a bit under the weather here... ugh. I promise, soon!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP