A few more birth announcement samples --- for BOYS!

I had quite a busy weekend taking lots of fun family pictures... so that means I have a lot of proofing to do before this coming weekend, which is even crazier, praise God for the business, though, and thank YOU to all who have referred others to me... I appreciate you more than you know! Until there are some sneak peeks up of the 2 sessions from this weekend, though, enjoy some boy birth announcements I came up with this weekend ... one is inspiration from a little one that was just born this Friday morning to a gal I used to live with in college... congrats Sally! And the other is information used from a friend from way back who also had their first child this summer... Hey B!





and a few new Christmas Card layout.... SO MUCH MORE to come :)




until then... :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP