please excuse the delay...

but we are now the proud parents of 2 beautiful children :) Beau was born on June 17th and we couldn't be happier! He is such an amazing addition to our family, and his big sister Tate couldn't be more proud! We are still working on getting into a groove with 2 kids in tow now, but keep checking back often as I am getting back to working on proofs and such in the evenings and will have some new posts VERY soon! All of my clients awaiting proofs/prints/etc... I truly appreciate your patience in this new and educational time in my life :) Have faith that I am working on your proofs/prints/etc... and all will be up and posted and printed as soon as humanly possible!

Until then... God bless and enjoy your loved ones... I know I am!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP